At his last pediatrician appointment Luke weighed in at 10lb 4.5 oz. He did get down to 9lb 15.5 oz at the appointment before that. The doctor was a little concerned that he lost weight after leaving the hospital, but now I think we have the feedings figured out. We try to feed him every 3 hours during the day and every 4 hours at night. He's a good night sleeper already. I have to wake him up to feed him. I think he could sleep 5 or more hours sometimes if I didn't. All in all, he's a very good baby with a good disposition. He doesn't startle easily and seems to be interested in new things. I hope he has Matt's easy-going, friendly personality!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Happy Two-week Birthday!
Luke is two weeks old today! It's amazing how much his face changes every day, and even from expression to expression. You can start to see the little boy he will become. He is growing too fast!




At his last pediatrician appointment Luke weighed in at 10lb 4.5 oz. He did get down to 9lb 15.5 oz at the appointment before that. The doctor was a little concerned that he lost weight after leaving the hospital, but now I think we have the feedings figured out. We try to feed him every 3 hours during the day and every 4 hours at night. He's a good night sleeper already. I have to wake him up to feed him. I think he could sleep 5 or more hours sometimes if I didn't. All in all, he's a very good baby with a good disposition. He doesn't startle easily and seems to be interested in new things. I hope he has Matt's easy-going, friendly personality!
At his last pediatrician appointment Luke weighed in at 10lb 4.5 oz. He did get down to 9lb 15.5 oz at the appointment before that. The doctor was a little concerned that he lost weight after leaving the hospital, but now I think we have the feedings figured out. We try to feed him every 3 hours during the day and every 4 hours at night. He's a good night sleeper already. I have to wake him up to feed him. I think he could sleep 5 or more hours sometimes if I didn't. All in all, he's a very good baby with a good disposition. He doesn't startle easily and seems to be interested in new things. I hope he has Matt's easy-going, friendly personality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Daniela -- Luke looks a lot like you in the photos of him sleeping, the profiles and the "not straight-on" shot. In the photo where he's awake, he looks like Matt. -- Lisa
Post a Comment