Daniela -- Congratulations!! What a gorgeous, robust little guy! And already sporting a trendy faux-hawk hairdo. : )
Wow - 10 lbs, 11 oz! I thought Wesley was big, but Luke has 1 lb 9 oz and 1 inch on him and would definitely win in a "baby smackdown." You can tell by the marks on his face that he made a valiant attempt to get out the more traditional way.
I'm glad everything turned out well. As you know, my experience was very similar. Don't hesitate to call me anytime -- day or night -- if you want to talk.
Congratulations again on your beautiful Pisces boy! He shares your bone structure, I think. -- Lisa
2 comments:
Congratulations Matt & Daniela!!! Luke Anthony is a big beautiful healthy baby...we are so happy for you!
Love, Sheila
Daniela -- Congratulations!! What a gorgeous, robust little guy! And already sporting a trendy faux-hawk hairdo. : )
Wow - 10 lbs, 11 oz! I thought Wesley was big, but Luke has 1 lb 9 oz and 1 inch on him and would definitely win in a "baby smackdown." You can tell by the marks on his face that he made a valiant attempt to get out the more traditional way.
I'm glad everything turned out well. As you know, my experience was very similar. Don't hesitate to call me anytime -- day or night -- if you want to talk.
Congratulations again on your beautiful Pisces boy! He shares your bone structure, I think. -- Lisa
Post a Comment