Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nursery Pictures

The nursery is basically ready and waiting for Baby Siorek's arrival. I can't wait to feed and rock the baby to sleep here. The room has such a calm and peaceful feel. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

This weekend we bought the little green nightstand from Cargo, an Asian import store here in Portland. And yesterday we received the glider and ottoman from Target.

The crib was put together a couple of weekends ago. It fits perfectly in this little nook.

We put the changing table against the opposite wall by the door.

An old armoire I got on Craig's list last year is the perfect size for baby clothes. We're stocked with diapers and diaper wipes for the first month thanks to my friends at work!

And here is a close-up of the collage Matt put together of the baby's cousins. A butterfly for each cousin!

No comments: