My water broke at about 5pm tonight. We drove to the hospital shortly afterward to be checked. Sure enough, it was amniotic fluid and they have admitted us even though I am only 1cm dilated. It is now 10pm PST and we are in the birth suite waiting it out. I'm feeling contractions every 6 minutes or so. We have the computer in the room, so Matt or I will update when we can!
2 comments:
Daniela -- I'm so excited for you! Labor on your due date - very punctual! I am sending positive vibes and good juju. The water breaking early is a great sign - hopefully a portent for an easy labor and issue-free birth. Good luck! All will end well. -- Lisa
Hi Matt & Daniela,
The girls asked me if you had your baby yet...we went to your blog spot and saw your picture in the delivery room. We are thinking about you and can't wait to hear the good news! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Love, Sheila
Post a Comment