Friday, January 18, 2008

The Nursery: Part 2

Progress on the nursery is good. This week we:
  • Had the new ceiling fan installed.
  • Had a guy come out to give us a quote on sanding and finishing the floor.
  • Ordered the mouldings we need to trim out the room plus all the kitchen doorways. (Thanks Brother Matt!)
I definitely have the nesting instinct kicking in full force. Even though I know the baby will probably not sleep in the nursery for the first couple of months, I just want it done. I try to make Matt understand the urgency of this but I don't think he gets it. I think he just thinks I'm crazy on the pregnancy hormones. Oh well, we know better, don't we ladies. :)

Here is the photo from Overstock.com of the crib and changing table that we got (Thanks Mom!):

I already put the changing table together and it looks really nice. And below is the picture from the Pottery Barn Kids website of the crib bedding we got (Thank you again Mom!):

I know the controversy around crib bumpers, but really when the crib bumper is this cute how can you resist.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Congratulations Matt and Daniela! I love your belly and the nursery. You two will both make excellent parents. Can't wait to find out the sex of my...4th cousin???(I think that is what your baby would be to me).

Love you guys!XXOO