We also met with the pediatrician for the first time for a get-to-know-you session. We really liked him and it' s nice to have that decision out of the way.
Then we went to our second childbirth education class. We learned about the first stage of labor and pain management options. I actually felt more sorry for Matt coming out of that class than for myself! The instructor keeps stressing how the "coach's" job through all this is to basically do anything I want and to remain calm and positive. This should be an interesting time.
Below is my 31-week belly from this Sunday. To see the transformation since week 5, view the Flickr slideshow I put together by clicking the link over on the left.

1 comment:
Just remember that you will forget half of what you learned in your childbirth classes when you are in labor! :}
Post a Comment