Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Luke's Diary

Luke's new classroom teachers write summaries of his day as if Luke were talking. They do it for all 14 or so wobblers. It's pretty amazing. Here is what Luke did during his first two days in his new classroom.

Friday, January 30, 2009
Exploring my new classroom! There are so many fun toys and new friends! I really like the push cars-- I didn't walk with them, but I DO like to tip them over! I had a lot of fun with Renne-- She was really happy to see me! :)
Love, Luke

For lunch I ate: Quesadillas & minestrone soup, medium
I was: happy


Monday, February 2, 2009
Playing with my new friends and all the cool toys! I love the balls! They are fun to roll and throw. :) I was a little sensitive because I was tired but I was able to rest on the pillows! I loved the Cheerio touch tub. They are fun to eat and play with!
Love, Luke

For lunch I ate: Spaghetti & garlic bread, medium
I was: happy, tired


Then on Monday Luke was sent home early because he had a fever and he hasn't been back to school since. We're waiting to see how he feels tomorrow.

No comments: