Luke is growing by leaps and bounds. Next week is his last week in the Infant Room at day care, then he'll be transitioning to the Wobbler Room. But on Friday he was so bored and cranky in the Infant Room that they sent him to play with the Wobbs and he had the best time!
Luke is very social and bonds with certain babies at day care, at the moment in particular with a couple of baby girls named Ava and Renne. On Friday I watched as he and Renne carried on an animated back and forth conversation in baby babble and then they both suddenly burst out laughing like one of them told the funniest joke. It was kind of eerie to see him actually "talking" to someone.
Here are some photos from the last few days.
At day care Luke learned to feed himself with a spoon. It's messy, but he does it.
Luke is very social and bonds with certain babies at day care, at the moment in particular with a couple of baby girls named Ava and Renne. On Friday I watched as he and Renne carried on an animated back and forth conversation in baby babble and then they both suddenly burst out laughing like one of them told the funniest joke. It was kind of eerie to see him actually "talking" to someone.
Here are some photos from the last few days.
At day care Luke learned to feed himself with a spoon. It's messy, but he does it.


"Huh, I don't know how the shoes got there. I'm sure glad I don't have to pick them up."

Looking "cute as a button."

Ten minutes later, asleep but still sucking at the last few drops in the bottle.

After his nap and still feeling the need for a cuddle.


This picture was taken in the same spot where I used to take my belly pictures when I was pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment