Luke's 5th Birthday was Saturday, March 16 and we had a party at our house! I was so busy making sure everything at the party was going OK that I forgot to take pictures. I took more pictures BEFORE the party of the cake and food than I did of the birthday boy. So, uh, here's this cake I baked.
| The party theme was The Moon and Space. |
| We had fruit rockets and two different cupcakes that Luke decorated, homemade chocolates, snacks, and cake. |
| Before the guests arrived. |
| Luke during the cake ceremony. Broody and pensive as usual. |
| Luke blew the candles out in one great blow. Here he is looking cool afterward, like it was no big deal. |
| Eating cake and juice with his guests, surrounded by gifts. |
| The pinata |
| After the pinata broke |
| Opening presents |
| Surrounded by girls from his pre-school class while he opens presents. |
No comments:
Post a Comment