Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Morning 2012

We had a really great Christmas morning, but there are not many pictures to show it. Seriously, I took as many pictures of the cat as I did of the kids. Well, here are the meager few I was able to take.
 
Legos! Luke's big ask this year was for legos. He loves legos.

Jake took it all in, but it was just another day for him. Luke enjoyed opening his brother's presents too.

Luke doing his happy Lego dance as he assembles his first set. He took his shirt off because he was too hot. See how Jake has his hand to his head as Matt is feeding him? He does this thing now while he is drinking a bottle where he rubs the sides of his head and forehead with both of his hands, like a man worrying or suffering from a headache.

I took Luke to Petco to pick out a gift for Roosevelt. I figured we'd get some mice or a feather toy, but Luke saw this cardboard castle set and it was all over. Roosevelt loved it.

Later that night we went to a party at Aunt Mary's house. Luke won this cute panda hat and surprised us all by wearing it all night as he ran around the party. He is not usually a hat guy. It looked really good on him, he must have known. I wish I'd taken a picture.

 

 

No comments: