Luke and Mommy went to The Pumpkin Patch on Sauvie Island this weekend.
It was a little early in the season for us, but it was a beautiful day and a great way to spend a Saturday morning.


I'm usually not on top of these kind of things, but we already decided on a Halloween costume. When I asked Luke what he wanted to be for Halloween, without hesitation he said, "A lion." I'm always amazed at Luke's decisiveness. He always seems to know exactly what he wants.
I'm usually not on top of these kind of things, but we already decided on a Halloween costume. When I asked Luke what he wanted to be for Halloween, without hesitation he said, "A lion." I'm always amazed at Luke's decisiveness. He always seems to know exactly what he wants.
So I got him a lion costume and today we practiced wearing it.
He really liked the bodysuit and the attached lion paw mittens. But he did not like wearing the headpiece.
No comments:
Post a Comment