On March 16, 2009, Luke will be one year old! I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post, so here are some photos from the last few days.
Here he is having fun in the push car that Aunt Tara gave him!
In celebration of Luke's birthday and because Grandma and Grandpa Siorek are visiting us, the whole family went to the Oregon coast this weekend.
In celebration of Luke's birthday and because Grandma and Grandpa Siorek are visiting us, the whole family went to the Oregon coast this weekend.
Luke watching Elmo videos on YouTube.
I believe this is the one where Elmo helps Grover say the Alphabet.
I believe this is the one where Elmo helps Grover say the Alphabet.
A trio of nice photos from Grandma Siorek.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Luke. I cannot believe it has been a year!
Happy 1, Luke! Love the profile shot!
Post a Comment