Tomorrow we're flying to St. Louis for Thanksgiving. I don't know when I'll be able to update the blog next so I wanted to update it before we left. We didn't take many pictures this week, so here are some random pictures from the last month that I thought were cute.
Luke can now pull himself into a seated position from laying on his belly!

Luke can now pull himself into a seated position from laying on his belly!

This laundry basket has breathed new life into old toys. It's been a godsend.
I just love those cheeks and I kiss them as much as I can.
Not sure what he was doing here. He still doesn't have any teeth or any signs of teeth.
Proud over his locomotion skills.

Not sure what he was doing here. He still doesn't have any teeth or any signs of teeth.
Proud over his locomotion skills.

And here's a video.
I love how he only uses his right foot to push himself forward. He has already developed a little red callous on the ball of his right foot!
2 comments:
Lucy crawls EXACTLY the same way that Luke does, only pushing off with her right foot! It's hysterical, isn't it?
Daniela -- Can't believe he is eating that whole apple -- unsliced -- with one barely-there tooth!! Also, Luke's expression in the photo with his Uncle Mark is priceless! Hope you're doing well. -- Lisa
Post a Comment