Sweet potatoes!

Luke is doing well with solid foods. After the ladies at Day Care said we should be feeding him solids 3 times a day instead of once, we stepped it up. And boy, now do I feel like I was starving him. He's eating oatmeal (yum), peaches (ok), pears (ok), prunes (yum yum), bananas (ok), green beans (yum) and sweet potatoes (yum yum yum).

We decided to try on the Halloween costume that Aunt Ronny gave us before Luke was even 4 months in my belly. An elephant! Luke was surprisingly game.
I think he was so into trying out the costume because Matt and I were laughing so hard. (He really studies us and reacts to what we do. Today as he was lying on his changing table I was blowing on his mobile to make the animals move and I looked down and he put his little lips together and blew. It was too cute.)
He doesn't quite fill it out.
And now some random pictures.
Luke on the go with Daddy.
Luke with invisible hands!

I think he was so into trying out the costume because Matt and I were laughing so hard. (He really studies us and reacts to what we do. Today as he was lying on his changing table I was blowing on his mobile to make the animals move and I looked down and he put his little lips together and blew. It was too cute.)

He doesn't quite fill it out.

And now some random pictures.
Luke on the go with Daddy.

Luke with invisible hands!

No comments:
Post a Comment