Sunday, July 6, 2008

Week 15

Luke has a very expressive face. He can look like a different baby from one moment to the next. I think as he is getting older, more of my features are starting to emerge. It's fun to see bits of your own face looking back at you. I dug up my very first passport picture and compared it to a picture of Luke.

This weekend we went to Sauvie's Island and visited a farmer's market. Here are some pictures that Matt took.

Luke has been spending a lot more time on the floor lately, just hanging out and learning how to grab his toes and roll and hold his head up when he is laying on his stomach.This morning, I watched as Luke rolled over from his left side to his stomach! He was very proud of himself. I think he is learning so much just by watching the other babies at Day Care. Most of them are older and are sitting up, scooting around on their bellies, holding things, and standing. One day when I went to pick him up he was staring at a baby girl named Reese who was rolling all around and he was just laughing and laughing at her. It was awesome to hear him laugh like that. Here is Luke wiped out after one of his days at The Children's Garden Day Care Center.

Here is another trick Luke has learned this week. Matt taught him how to "hold" his own bottle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daniela! I've had a fun afternoon looking at pictures of your beautiful baby boy! He does look like your baby picture. It makes me want to have another baby, but then I guess 10 years between kids would be a bit much! Anyway, I'll email you soon to catch up more, but wanted to quickly write to say I'm thinking of you this summer. I'll write more now that I have a chance to unwind and have a life! Take care--Regina