This is the first week that Luke and I have spent home alone together. We are having a fun time, but as you can imagine it leaves me little time to update this blog. What do we do all day? Well, one thing we do is play dress up. So, here's a fashion show:
Little Cowboy

Little Bear

Little Skier

Luke loooves his changing table. He can lay on it for 30 minutes at a time, just staring. We're not sure what he is staring at. Yesterday I put him on his belly and he demonstrated his superior head-raising skills:


Also, Luke finally got his belly button this week!

And here's the whole baby in all his glory.

I measured him yesterday and he is over 23 inches. Not sure of his weight since we don't have a scale, but he's probably over 11 pounds by now. He's a big, healthy guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment