Sunday, February 10, 2008

35-Week Photo

Time is going by fast! Only 5 more weeks to go, assuming Baby Siorek chooses to hang out in my belly for the full 40 weeks. Here are selections from the 35-week photo shoot from yesterday. I realized I didn't have any photos that didn't show belly skin, so here is a rare full-frontal, fully clothed shot.

See, I'm really not that big. It's just a nice little ball all up front.

And now here's the belly close-up. I've got crease lines on my skin from lying down in my robe. No stretch marks yet!


To see the 34-week photo and the full progression to date, you can click on the Flickr Slideshow link over on the left.

Matt was the guest of honor at a baby shower held in St. Louis last Saturday. Thank you to everyone who came and for all the great presents! I wish I could have been there. If anyone has pictures from the shower, please send them. I'd love to see a picture of Matt opening baby presents.

Today is a baby shower here in Portland being given for me by my friends Ann and Alla. I'll post some pictures later.

No comments: